Can't Download Game

Moderator: Moderators

BNoizeTV
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Can't Download Game

Postby BNoizeTV » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Hello,
today i bought the game and tried to download the game.
But steam says on my Platform its not aviable at the moment.
What i have to do that i can download the game?

Regards from Germany.
User avatar
FS_Slick
Moderator
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:57 am

Re: Can't Download Game

Postby FS_Slick » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:12 pm

BNoizeTV wrote:Hello,
today i bought the game and tried to download the game.
But steam says on my Platform its not aviable at the moment.
What i have to do that i can download the game?

Regards from Germany.


Hi
What platform you use?
Game available only for PC windows for now.
BNoizeTV
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Re: Can't Download Game

Postby BNoizeTV » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:46 pm

FS_Slick wrote:
BNoizeTV wrote:Hello,
today i bought the game and tried to download the game.
But steam says on my Platform its not aviable at the moment.
What i have to do that i can download the game?

Regards from Germany.


Hi
What platform you use?
Game available only for PC windows for now.


I use Steam with windows 10
User avatar
FS_Slick
Moderator
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:57 am

Re: Can't Download Game

Postby FS_Slick » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:34 pm

BNoizeTV wrote:
FS_Slick wrote:
BNoizeTV wrote:Hello,
today i bought the game and tried to download the game.
But steam says on my Platform its not aviable at the moment.
What i have to do that i can download the game?

Regards from Germany.


Hi
What platform you use?
Game available only for PC windows for now.


I use Steam with windows 10


Okay, can you please, tell me your PC specifications?
BNoizeTV
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Re: Can't Download Game

Postby BNoizeTV » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:33 pm

FS_Slick wrote:
BNoizeTV wrote:
FS_Slick wrote:
Hi
What platform you use?
Game available only for PC windows for now.


I use Steam with windows 10


Okay, can you please, tell me your PC specifications?


Intel Core i5 4440
GTX 970 AMP Extreme Core
16GB Ram

But i downloaded the game on my gaming computer that worked well.

Return to “Lost Region Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests