Situation of the Game

Moderator: Moderators

unhinged

Situation of the Game

Postby unhinged » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 am

Hello all,

Bought this yesterday and played for a fair while..... also looked at videos on YouTube of past game play. To me the game looks even more broken than in the past - and that it is going backwards!

I know it is in Alpha (I would say more like pre Pre PRE Alpha) - No Sound, No Loot, No AI, No crafting, Missing Textures! Now all these things were in the game before, and other things have been removed - Compass in the top left hand corner etc.

My questions

1 - is this game still being developed or have the developers given up? Even on Steam the Greanlight is being retired!
2 - If it is still being developed when do we expect the missing features to be reintroduced - Loot, Crafting, AI etc?
3 - What do the developers want from us, the paying customers, to help them bring this game forward? There is not much feedback that can be given at present as the game seems to lack all features and is broken beyond belief. It is far from the videos they have released.
4 - HAVE I WASTED MY MONEY BUYING IN TO THIS?

This game has/had potential, I really hope that development is going to be continued.

Love always
Unhinged
FS_Slick

Re: Situation of the Game

Postby FS_Slick » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:03 pm

unhinged wrote:Hello all,

Bought this yesterday and played for a fair while..... also looked at videos on YouTube of past game play. To me the game looks even more broken than in the past - and that it is going backwards!

I know it is in Alpha (I would say more like pre Pre PRE Alpha) - No Sound, No Loot, No AI, No crafting, Missing Textures! Now all these things were in the game before, and other things have been removed - Compass in the top left hand corner etc.

My questions

1 - is this game still being developed or have the developers given up? Even on Steam the Greanlight is being retired!
2 - If it is still being developed when do we expect the missing features to be reintroduced - Loot, Crafting, AI etc?
3 - What do the developers want from us, the paying customers, to help them bring this game forward? There is not much feedback that can be given at present as the game seems to lack all features and is broken beyond belief. It is far from the videos they have released.

This game has/had potential, I really hope that development is going to be continued.

Love always
Unhinged

Hello

Game is still under active development.
All of the missing features will be fixed or changed soon, in few weeks.
We receive many feedbacks that help us develop the game. That's all we need.
In case if you think that you waste your money, you can return your funds. Its up to you.

Thanks for the feedback.
unhinged

Postby unhinged » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:31 pm

FS_Slick wrote:
unhinged wrote:Hello all,

My questions

Love always
Unhinged

Hello

Game is still under active development.
All of the missing features will be fixed or changed soon, in few weeks.
We receive many feedbacks that help us develop the game. That's all we need.
In case if you think that you waste your money, you can return your funds. Its up to you.

Thanks for the feedback.

I wasn't saying I thought I had wasted my money..... Just hoping I hadn't as development had looked too of gone backwards, glad to hear that things are still happening as I have high hopes for this!
unhinged

Postby unhinged » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:35 am

Just some coms regarding the update pushed yesterday!

- Options now kind of works at startup
- No Character movement whatsoever.... stuck in a 1st person viewpoint and nothing else, no controls at all.

Nothing else to report as nothing else is possible!!!

Love always
Unhinged

Return to “Lost Region Support”