Alpha Acces Group

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Murgesh
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:35 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Alpha Acces Group

Postby Murgesh » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello,

How long does it normaly take to be accepted for the Alpha acces group on the forums??

Greetings,
Murgesh
User avatar
FS_Slick
Moderator
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:57 am

Re: Alpha Acces Group

Postby FS_Slick » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:15 pm

Murgesh wrote:Hello,

How long does it normaly take to be accepted for the Alpha acces group on the forums??

Greetings,
Murgesh

Hello

Usually a few days.
User avatar
Murgesh
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:35 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Alpha Acces Group

Postby Murgesh » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:11 pm

FS_Slick wrote:
Murgesh wrote:Hello,

How long does it normaly take to be accepted for the Alpha acces group on the forums??

Greetings,
Murgesh

Hello

Usually a few days.



Ah okay i just saw i got accepted ^^,

And another question, with how many people does Farom Studio work on this game?
User avatar
FS_Slick
Moderator
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:57 am

Re: Alpha Acces Group

Postby FS_Slick » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:20 pm

Murgesh wrote:
FS_Slick wrote:
Murgesh wrote:Hello,

How long does it normaly take to be accepted for the Alpha acces group on the forums??

Greetings,
Murgesh

Hello

Usually a few days.



Ah okay i just saw i got accepted ^^,

And another question, with how many people does Farom Studio work on this game?


5 people
User avatar
Murgesh
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:35 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Alpha Acces Group

Postby Murgesh » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:14 pm

FS_Slick wrote:
Murgesh wrote:
FS_Slick wrote:Hello

Usually a few days.



Ah okay i just saw i got accepted ^^,

And another question, with how many people does Farom Studio work on this game?


5 people


Okay okay, if you guys need help with placing changelogs let me know ;)
virtoz
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:36 pm

Re: Alpha Acces Group

Postby virtoz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:21 pm

where do i find this mysterious alpha group? :shock:
User avatar
FS_Slick
Moderator
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:57 am

Re: Alpha Acces Group

Postby FS_Slick » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:02 pm

virtoz wrote:where do i find this mysterious alpha group? :shock:


Hi
Can you provide me pls, mail name or transaction id of your game purchase by PM.

Return to “Your Questions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest