Hello from Australia

Moderator: Moderators

Bostromus

Hello from Australia

Postby Bostromus » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:50 am

Hi Dev Team,

I have just purchased Lost Region and have a little feedback - You may have had this already (if not already added to your development backlog).

- Why does the character look like a chicken running? Is there any plan to modify this?
- A free look function would massively improve the game and the running general around. It would be nice to be able to run and look around without having to stop or change direction. The same when in a room or building looking for items.
- I read in an earlier post that some functionality has been turned off. Is this true and when do you think it will return? What exactly have you turned off? Would be good to explain in a status report.
- Servers?? Any idea?
- There is a strange sound in the audio files that sounds like a continual small running stream (all the time).
-Prone? Any plans?
- zoom? Again would improve the feel of the game if you could free look and zoom whilst moving.

Quite excited to see where the game goes and test the functionality as it is turned back on..

Hope the game goes the distance..

Stephen
Oldspot

Re: Hello from Australia

Postby Oldspot » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:25 am

Hi Steve there as been NO feedback since Nov,2017 we who purchased this Alpha Game seem to be having to be very patient regarding feedback.
cheers OldSpot. :roll:
Bostromus

Postby Bostromus » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:30 am

Oldspot wrote:Hi Steve there as been NO feedback since Nov,2017 we who purchased this Alpha Game seem to be having to be very patient regarding feedback.
cheers OldSpot. :roll:

Hi Oldspot,

Thanks..

It is a shame that weekly updates are not scheduled or update notes released before hand.. I guess I am just going to have to be patient as well and see where this game goes..

I ran into A/I today and also found an M4 with ammo.. Could not shoot anything (unloaded 2 mags at close range), but this is still more than I found yesterday..

Stephen
FS_Slick

Postby FS_Slick » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:55 pm

Bostromus wrote:Hi Dev Team,

I have just purchased Lost Region and have a little feedback - You may have had this already (if not already added to your development backlog).

- Why does the character look like a chicken running? Is there any plan to modify this?
- A free look function would massively improve the game and the running general around. It would be nice to be able to run and look around without having to stop or change direction. The same when in a room or building looking for items.
- I read in an earlier post that some functionality has been turned off. Is this true and when do you think it will return? What exactly have you turned off? Would be good to explain in a status report.
- Servers?? Any idea?
- There is a strange sound in the audio files that sounds like a continual small running stream (all the time).
-Prone? Any plans?
- zoom? Again would improve the feel of the game if you could free look and zoom whilst moving.

Quite excited to see where the game goes and test the functionality as it is turned back on..

Stephen

Hello Stephen

Most of animations of the character was changed. Also character was reworked.
We working on update with big map changes, UI and other small changes like free look. sound, loot etc...
Turned off was such functional as the craft system and some of UI, like radar.
Servers will be available at the beta stage of testing.
We trying to bring this update ASAP, but it takes time.
Thanks for your feedback!
We appreciate your support and patient.
Bostromus

Postby Bostromus » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:41 pm

FS_Slick wrote:
Bostromus wrote:Hi Dev Team,

- Servers?? Any idea?
-Prone? Any plans?

Stephen

Hello Stephen

Most of animations of the character was changed. Also character was reworked.
We working on update with big map changes, UI and other small changes like free look. sound, loot etc...
Turned off was such functional as the craft system and some of UI, like radar.
Servers will be available at the beta stage of testing.
We trying to bring this update ASAP, but it takes time.
Thanks for your feedback!
We appreciate your support and patient.

Hi Slick,

Thanks for the update..

look forward to seeing the game evolve..

Stephen
Vegelixx

Postby Vegelixx » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:56 pm

Hi Team

Just going to ask straight out... What is there to do in this game so far? All I've done for the last 6 hours is walk around. Haven't found any NPC's, any weapons, anything of actual interest to do. Multiplayer doesn't exist. Tried numerous times and no servers. I know it's a game in progress but I feel the money I've put in to it has been I'll spent and your team don't seem to do a great job at keeping people updated with what you are currently working on. Example: you have mentioned a few times over the last 6 months or so from what I see here in the forums that you're working on a big update. So when is it coming? Soon? Later? Can I suggest to communicate with with players a bit more? I feel I've wasted money into a game that is never going to be released. Just give us some concrete news/details. Please.
Oldspot

Postby Oldspot » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:05 am

Hi mate, many are asking the same questions you have asked, yep there has been NO NEWSLETTER from these developers since Nov 2017 the ALPHA is unplayable nothing like was displayed on Facebook.
About time these developers realise that people will soon be making negative comments regarding this.
cheers OldSpot
FS_Slick

Postby FS_Slick » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:12 pm

Vegelixx wrote:Hi Team

Just going to ask straight out... What is there to do in this game so far? All I've done for the last 6 hours is walk around. Haven't found any NPC's, any weapons, anything of actual interest to do. Multiplayer doesn't exist. Tried numerous times and no servers. I know it's a game in progress but I feel the money I've put in to it has been I'll spent and your team don't seem to do a great job at keeping people updated with what you are currently working on. Example: you have mentioned a few times over the last 6 months or so from what I see here in the forums that you're working on a big update. So when is it coming? Soon? Later? Can I suggest to communicate with with players a bit more? I feel I've wasted money into a game that is never going to be released. Just give us some concrete news/details. Please.

Hello

At the moment there not much to do in the game, but we working on it.
We understand that we give not much information to users, but we have a small team and try to use all the resources and time to develop the game.
Soon we will publish news about our work, at our website and Facebook.
If you think that you waste your money, please, contact Xsolla support for refund.

Return to “Your Questions”