About Lost Region

Techno

About Lost Region

Postby Techno » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:44 pm

Hello!

I just saw a video on YouTube about Lost Region and I was so exited about this game. I have some questions and I will be happy if one of the developers can answer.

1. How can I play this game? I saw where I can buy it and so, but what can I do next? I don't see Lost Region on Steam.
2. I want to know if I can play co-op with friends or if there is Single Player mode or something.
3. Is this game a regular survival game like the others? Or it's something else, like quests? Because I saw that in this games are some NPCs.

Thank's!
FS_Slick

Re: About Lost Region

Postby FS_Slick » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:13 pm

Techno wrote:Hello!

I just saw a video on YouTube about Lost Region and I was so exited about this game. I have some questions and I will be happy if one of the developers can answer.

1. How can I play this game? I saw where I can buy it and so, but what can I do next? I don't see Lost Region on Steam.
2. I want to know if I can play co-op with friends or if there is Single Player mode or something.
3. Is this game a regular survival game like the others? Or it's something else, like quests? Because I saw that in this games are some NPCs.

Thank's!

Hi

1. You can play it in Steam. Just buy it from our site, you will receive Steam key, activate it and play as any other game.
2. You can play it solo or co-op with friends. Soon there will be a public servers.
3. We try to create MMO game, with survival and shooter elements. For now there no quests in the game, but it's in development.
Techno

Postby Techno » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:23 pm

I have another question.

Is it just 3rd person or you can play first person too?
FS_Slick

Postby FS_Slick » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Techno wrote:I have another question.

Is it just 3rd person or you can play first person too?

Only 3rd person view.
maximus198362

Postby maximus198362 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:29 pm

So first I bought lost region alpha ...it has a great concept .and looks really good so far ..well done ...second I have yet to find a building or house have yet to been able to pick up resources ....lastly plz could you put out what keys control what ...besides the basic w.a.s.d....i is inventory ...c is to create campfire tents and sleeping bags ....space bar jumps ..ctrl ..crouches ...and shift...runs.......e...equips and also searches boxs etc...1..equips guns .....no idea how to reload yet ...that's all I've found so far ..plz let me know what else I really want to learn to pick up resources and how to fight.......
FS_Slick

Postby FS_Slick » Mon May 01, 2017 3:23 pm

maximus198362 wrote:So first I bought lost region alpha ...it has a great concept .and looks really good so far ..well done ...second I have yet to find a building or house have yet to been able to pick up resources ....lastly plz could you put out what keys control what ...besides the basic w.a.s.d....i is inventory ...c is to create campfire tents and sleeping bags ....space bar jumps ..ctrl ..crouches ...and shift...runs.......e...equips and also searches boxs etc...1..equips guns .....no idea how to reload yet ...that's all I've found so far ..plz let me know what else I really want to learn to pick up resources and how to fight.......

Soon we will add controls in menu options. To pick up resources use "E"

Return to “General Questions”